Sunday, October 17, 2010

I'm Loving... Carrie Bradshaw's Apartment





So! I finally got around to watching Sex & The City 2 this past week. I'd heard a lot of mixed reviews- and the overall consensus was that it was good, just not as good as the first movie was. Well, I liked it. I'm just in love with anything Sex & The City anyway, so maybe I'm biased. :)

That said, it made me want to watch the first one again (and again). I found myself once again inspired by all the great fashions, and even more so, the decor!

My favorites: the wall decor- the photos above Carrie's bed in the new apartment, the fantastic couches, and the magazine and book caddies above the television. So cool!


Check out my in-depth tour of Carrie and Big's new apartment in Sex & the City 2 here!

No comments:

Post a Comment